- Prevents the decline of ovary’s function ;
- Reduces the loss of bone density ; prevents osteoporosis, especially during and after menopause ;
- Prevents breast cancer ;
- Prevents atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases ;
- Improves mental activities ; strengthens memory and prevents dementia ;
- Retards aging ; nourishes skin and makes skin smooth, soft and elastic.
Oestrogenic and Anti-Oestrogenic Activities :
Soy power contains, Soy Isoflavones are known to have weak oestrogenic or hormone-like activity. Oestrogens are signalling molecules that exert their effects by binging to
oestrogen receptors within cells (chemical structures of endogenous oestrogens). The oestrogen-receptor complex interacts with DNA to change the expression of oestrogen-responsive genes. Oestrogens receptors are present in numerous tissues other than those associated with reproduction, including bone, liver, heart, and brain. Soy isoflavones and other phytoestrogens can bind to oestrogen receptors, mimicking the effects of oestrogen in some tissues and blocking the effects of oestrogen in others. Scientists are interested in the tissue-selective activities of phytoestrogens because anti-estrogenic effects in reproductive tissue could help tissues could help maintain bone density and improve blood lipid profiles (cholesterol levels).
Antioxidants : Soy isoflavones have antioxidant properties which protect the cardiovascular system from oxidation of LDL (the bad) cholesterol. Oxidized LDL cholesterol accumulates in the arteries as patches of fatty build up which blocks the flow of blood, resulting in atherosclerosis. Soy Power Capsules inhibits the growth of cells that form this artery clogging plaque. Arteries damaged by atherosclerosis usually form blood clots. This can lead to a heart attack if the clots goes to the heart, or a stroke if it goes to the brain.
Suitable for :
- Females with pre-menstruate tension
- Females with post menopausal syndrome
- Females with unbalanced female hormones, especially declined oestrogens
- Females with lower bone density or osteoporosis
- Females with infertility caused by low oestrogen level
- Females intend to improve their sexuality