Horaho Life Clinic is a private medical centre run by a group of medical specialist , located at RUBANGURA HOUSE Room 301.302, in Kigali. The clinic was founded in 2011 by Mr Uwizeye Dieudonne an experienced physiotherapist to offer human natural health and wellness services.
We use natural Health products for treating
patients and promote welbeing of persons.
The clinic upholds the highest standards of ethics and professionalism in medical health as mandated by Rwanda’s Ministry of Health.
WHY NATURAL HEALTH?
Being diagnosed with a serious condition, such as diabetes or heart disease is probably one of the scariest moments a person can experience in their life. When the health professional gives the prognosis, one of the first things that will happen is that the individual will be given a prescription medication that can control the sickness. In fear of becoming sicker, people will generally rush and have the prescription.
However, there are some people who are trying something different. More and more people are instead choosing natural health productive as an alternative and complement to prescription-medication, due to the fact that many medications prescribed for serious health conditions have side effects.
Horaho Life Clinic’s goal therefore is to help restore a person’s health using this alternative method known as Natural Health treatment. Our physiotherapists have extensive experience in evaluating and administering natural health treatment for health complications like:
- Women’s health issues: are frequently treated by naturopathic doctors, from menstrual difficulties to infertility to menopausal complaints.
- Men’s reproductive health issues, eg. prostate complications
- Prenatal and pediatric conditions: is also offered as part of a family medicine and a proactive healthcare approach.
- Chronic conditions are often treated successfully with natural health products.
- Acute conditions such as infections and injuries benefit from naturopathic medicine as it helps to resolve the root cause and strengthen immunity.